VanillaVerse Event Suggestions

VV EVENTS.png

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing okay and enjoying VanillaVerse?:D

We need all you guys to help us out with suggestions and ideas for events, we're all super excited to bring you all events to make your experience on VanillaVerse as enjoyable as possible, but before we make any events, we want to know what you guys want to see!

So far we've got the following event ideas:

1. Hide & Seek
  2. PvP/War themed event

These events will be hosted on the Minecraft Server along with the UHC that we currently host randomly each month, by adding new events it enables us to give you all a range of different events on the server randomly for you all to enjoy, this way you wont always be playing the same old UHC everytime we announce an opening of an event, it will give you all something to look forward too!:p

If you like the sound of these then please let us know by replying below - if you have any ideas or suggestions that aren't in the list above then please reply to this thread and add it. We want to get a feel of what everyone wants, so we can bring you guys something you will enjoy.

We really look forward to hearing your ideas;)

- The VanillaVerse Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Crusch_Sama

Speedrun wars: fresh map, pvp on, anything (that isnt hacking) goes. whoever recieves the "free the end" advancement wins.

Heesmaster

Gold
Id say like a pvp thing if you want i coud make kits and map. But like my idea is like there are 2 kits one is iron armor with stone sword and one is iron armor with wood sword and bow with 5 arows. Everyone also gets shears (1 durability) and 1 block of theyre team (there are 2 teams). In the midle 5 ppl need to place there block to get a point and then other team needs to do the same thing

Heesmaster

Gold
Id say like a pvp thing if you want i coud make kits and map. But like my idea is like there are 2 kits one is iron armor with stone sword and one is iron armor with wood sword and bow with 5 arows. Everyone also gets shears (1 durability) and 1 block of theyre team (there are 2 teams). In the midle 5 ppl need to place there block to get a point and then other team needs to do the same thing
And like half the ppl win and they all get like also a litle badge like with uhc