Show Off Your Photography!

BlueeDevils

Former Mod / Events Team
Hey!

I just wanted to make this thread for y'all to show off your photography :D

I've been photographing for years now and my fiancee and I have a small photo business doing things like senior photos and weddings, but I typically love to do nature/landscapes or every once and a while urban/abandoned stuff. I'm gonna put in like 3-4 photos to start off but I'll put them in a spoiler for you :censored:
IMG_4889.jpgIMG_2457.jpgIMG_3521.jpgcompass redone.png
Show me some of your photos!

Jamgames5221

Thats So Raven Reaction GIF

Jamgames5221

Hey!

I've been photographing for years now and my fiancee and I have a small photo business doing things like senior photos and weddings, but I typically love to do nature/landscapes or every once and a while urban/abandoned stuff. I'm gonna put in like 3-4 photos to start off but I'll put them in a spoiler for you :censored:
WOaH LUV THESE PHOOTPS FOR URS A JUST LU THE COLORS <3<3<3<3 SeTttING ThEM AS MY NEW BACKGยฃROUND!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

minecraftimmers

Hey!

View attachment IMG_9752.JPG

here's a sunset picture of mine!

minecraftimmers

South America - Peru

I went on a 4 week trip there three years ago! Thereโ€™s loads more photos but they are all on my old phone and they got lost :(
Oh that's really unfortunate, I'd have loved to see more. Whenever I watch discovery or National Geographic or anything the most beautiful landscapes are from South America, so it's really on top of my to-go list.