Savanna Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolioof

Hello staff of VanillaVerse :D. I wanted to humbly ask you all if a warp at the Savanna Shops could be created! Countless others and I have agreed that a shop is needed in every VanillaVerse season, its practically a theme at this point. About a week ago, I found a beautiful area of terrain where a new market could be made. Players have already started to set up their shops and trade is finally beginning to flourish. So far, shops in the market are owned by: VanillaVerse, Cinnamon_Kami, Turtleboy123, TxBroxTito, Da0wner, Feronimus, poniesfromspace, daisyreheatskids, MLGbigfoot, and BurFam98. I know that if a warp is created, more and more players will take part in making a shop, potentially boosting the activity of the server. I sent screenshots of the area to PetlitMC on discord. I hope you like them and I hope you agree on a warp for the SavannaShops!

Coolioof

Edit:

What is the name of your town?: Savanna Shops
Who is/are the Mayor(s)?: VanillaVerse and TxBroxTito
Does your town have specific rules that are extra to the VanillaVerse server rules? If so, list them: Griefers will be reported as a one time offense and will most likely have shop creation privilege's taken away. All main VanillaVerse rules apply to the shops.
What are the coordinates to your town warp space? (X Y Z): -370, 120, 496

Status
Not open for further replies.