Keep Netherite Channels

Clarinettist

The premium channels are getting merged, but as far as I know, everyone who had Netherite Rank voted to keep the channels the way they were and that the people who voted to merge the channels were of lowere rank or did not have ranks. Maybe we could compromise by merging Gold, Diamond and Emerald but have a seperate Netherite channel. I hope this gets considered.

jamgame5221

The premium channels are getting merged, but as far as I know, everyone who had Netherite Rank voted to keep the channels the way they were and that the people who voted to merge the channels were of lowere rank or did not have ranks. Maybe we could compromise by merging Gold, Diamond and Emerald but have a seperate Netherite channel. I hope this gets considered.
Agreed, netherite is a paid subscription and I feel like some players would be annoyed at the loss of a very relaxed channel which at this current time, doesn’t have any less mature or younger users, and is very much used the most out of all the channels.

BlueeDevils

Former Mod / Events Team
even if we merge all channels for other donations we can keep netherrite separate and make it a rank perk differentiating it from gold, diamond and emerald