Heya! I'm Foex.

Foex

Builder
Builder
Hey everyone!

For those who dont know me or those who are intrested ill introduce myself today! i get a lot of messages saying ''i have not seen you before''
Might be true since i hang out on the build server most of the time.
So i started building for VV back in 2015. back then the build team consisted of Jamm, Vasab1e and myself. i continued building for VV untill 2 months before its shutdown. i decided i wanted to find more work building since VV did not have any projects anymore for me to build on. so i hopped a few other servers but didnt find a stable place to build for. for a while i made a couple of youtube video's and was playing on a SMP server. after that shutdown i decided to focus myself on some other games. Smite / CS:GO and Rainbow 6 Siege. But when i started talking to bock aigan the builder in me wanted to start doing projects again! and thats where we are today!

FAQ

Q: How old are you?
A: 22
Q: Do you have pets?
A: 1 cat called Lio
Q: What style do you like building?
A: Fantasy/Medieval
Q: What do you hate building?
A: Boats
Q: You are a builder can you build my house?
A: No... Please no...

Thats all Folks! if you have any questions please ask away!!

Last edited:

jamgame5221

Helper
Helper
Hey everyone!

For those who dont know me or those who are intrested ill introduce myself today! i get a lot of messages saying ''i have not seen you before''
Might be true since i hang out on the build server most of the time.
So i started building for VV back in 2015. back then the build team consisted of Jamm, Vasab1e and myself. i continued building for VV untill 2 months before its shutdown. i decided i wanted to find more work building since VV did not have any projects anymore for me to build on. so i hopped a few other servers but didnt find a stable place to build for. for a while i made a couple of youtube video's and was playing on a SMP server. after that shutdown i decided to focus myself on some other games. Smite / CS:GO and Rainbow 6 Siege. But when i started talking to bock aigan the builder in me wanted to start doing projects aigan! and thats where we are today!

FAQ

Q: How old are you?
A: 22
Q: Do you have pets?
A: 1 cat called Lio
Q: What style do you like building?
A: Fantasy/Medieval
Q: What do you hate building?
A: Boats
Q: You are a builder can you build my house?
A: No... Please no...

Thats all Folks! if you have any questions please ask away!!
pog but also again*