Hey hey

kaysao

Hello everyone o/
Im Kaysao but its fine if you call me kay.
I joined VV in september 2020 if i remember right xD and having fun playing with all you guys since.
I suck at building/decorating but enjoy building farms and doing redstone, but as i just started playing MC less than 2 years ago and all my MC knowledge comes from Hermitcraft its not that great xD. But if you need help (with farms of course) ill gladly help as i like to learn more.
Also as i have been appointed as helper on VV recently ill try my best to help you with whatever but as im slow at typing im sure the other staff members will help you faster xP.
Theres not much to say about me apart that i enjoy doing sport, playing video games (on multiples consoles),read manga/watch anime (favorite type is isekai,fantasy and romance) and i love animals but if you have any questions ask away ^^

BlueeDevils

Former Mod / Events Team
ayy welcome! its actually kinda crazy to think that not everyone i know started playing minecraft like almost 10 years ago

jamgame5221

Hello everyone o/
Im Kaysao but its fine if you call me kay.
I joined VV in september 2020 if i remember right xD and having fun playing with all you guys since.
I suck at building/decorating but enjoy building farms and doing redstone, but as i just started playing MC less than 2 years ago and all my MC knowledge comes from Hermitcraft its not that great xD. But if you need help (with farms of course) ill gladly help as i like to learn more.
Also as i have been appointed as helper on VV recently ill try my best to help you with whatever but as im slow at typing im sure the other staff members will help you faster xP.
Theres not much to say about me apart that i enjoy doing sport, playing video games (on multiples consoles),read manga/watch anime (favorite type is isekai,fantasy and romance) and i love animals but if you have any questions ask away ^^
Lmao welcome to MC Kay